Tuesday 20 December 2011

whats NEXT ?

Salam everyone.
I finished my exam yesterday and now, WINTER HOLIDAY! :) lalalala.

Had a sharing session with my friends and ALHAMDULILLAH, HE send them to make me realise how far I've been "Shifted" from the real reason why HE send me to this TEMPORARY WORLD.

Yes, the WOLRD blinds me. AND it might blind YOU too.

Yes, the WOLRD BLINDS YOU.
________________________________________________________________________________


"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." (AL-BAQARAH :30 )


"Dan (ingatlah) ketika Tuhanmu berfirman kepada para malaikat, "Aku hendak menjadikan KHALIFAH  di bumi." Mereka berkata, "Apakah Engkau hendak menjadikan orang yang merusak dan menumpahkan darah di sana, sedangkan kami bertasbih memuji-Mu dan menyucikan nama-Mu?" Dia berfirman, "SUNGGUH AKU MENGETAHUI APA YANG TIDAK KAMU KETAHUI" )AL-BAQARAH :30 )


___________________________________________________
"AKU TIDAK MENCIPTAKAN JIN DAN MANUSIA MELAINKAN AGAR MEREKA BERIBADAH KEPADA-KU" (AZ-ZARIYAT:56)


"And I did not create the jinn and mankind EXCEPT TO WORSHIP ME." (AL-ZARIYAT:56)




This is what's happening in MALAYSIA. 
POLITICS become the main issue.
I'm not saying that politics is not important but when it becomes more important than our main task as KHALIFAH, to spread ISLAM, .....
YES, THE WORLD BLINDS US.


LETS SHIFT OUR PARADIGM.
-Sampaikan walaupun satu ayat-


-TO BE CONTINUED_ 

No comments: